Monday, November 25, 2019

Who Or What is SCRIBU?


SCRIBU stands for "Scripture-Based Understanding".

Reading the Bible has changed my life a lot as a writer and researcher.

Now, everything has to be supported and backed by Scripture.

I cannot be lazy or complacent and just write freely.

My thoughts have to conform with what God's Word is in Scripture.

Spiritual warfare seems to have called to me.

Judging by the volume of dreams I've had for decades.

Strange, but true.

At least, in my case.

On, and on, it goes.

Spiritual warfare is very real in life and work.

Getting a better understanding of God's Word gives me a clearer understanding of the unseen forces at work that corrupt and defile man.

As a writer, researcher, and student of the Bible, I am here, being true to Scripture.

Yes, I am a tenacious person in my research and readings.

I don't stop, till I get to the bottom of things.

More often than not, by the Grace of God, I do.

I merely document what I know, what I'm given, and how everything ties up -- ACCORDING to Scripture.

Here are the books SPIRIT and I have worked on:
2 books on JESUS (non-fiction)

Updated 9 January 2022