Monday, November 25, 2019

Books By SCRIBU


Thank you for being on this page!

I'm a writer and researcher on all things CHRIST.

Where before, I'd write essays and create blogs, just days ago, I was encouraged by my Mom to write for a platform.

Little did I know I would end up writing fiction.

Strange things happen when JESUS is in your heart.

Since I first embraced Him in full on 6 September 2019, my writing has changed.

My dreams have changed.

I've changed.

It's a complete 180-degree turn for me and I'm really thrilled by it all.

Now, my writing has been taken to the next level.

I'm writing short fiction, something I thought I could never do.

Wrong.

Somehow, it came easily to me.

Of course, my short stories are all about the real battle -- spiritual warfare -- as we know it, and as we don't know it.

Soon, I will be able to show you the two books I've written.

Expect it to be a series.

I don't know why, that's how things turned out as I started writing.

Weird.

So, who am I to question the Holy Spirit, the teacher of things, the Spirit of Truth?

John 14:26
King James Version
26 But the Comforter, 
which is the Holy Ghost, 
whom the Father will send in my name, 
he shall teach you all things, 
and bring all things to your remembrance, 
whatsoever I have said unto you.


The next post will tell you who, and what SCRIBU is.

(Note: All verses are sourced from biblegateway.com)

Updated 6 February 2024