Tuesday, November 26, 2019

"SCRIBU" Book on Amazon


I'm so fired up by the Holy SPIRIT, I found myself writing the 2nd book right away.

Now, I knew there was going to be a SCRIBU Series on spiritual warfare.

And I'm grateful to God for the gift for writing, for here's the second book, soon after "ARMAGEDDREAMS".

Here's what to expect:


SCRIBU is a seemingly ordinary 26-year-old. 
Except she dreams SKAL's schemes. 
And he's the Chief Demon and destroyer. 
Fortunately, she's got STONE, Chief Warrior Angel, guarding her.
Know more about this Dream Warrior.
Continue where ARMAGEDDREAMS left off.

More dreams, more visions, strangest things.

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1: THE WHITE DOVE
Chapter 2: THE SWARM
Chapter 3: UNBROKEN
Chapter 4: DIS-INTEGRATION
Chapter 5: A DESIRE FOR WHITE
Chapter 6: AN AWARENESS OF ANGELS
Chapter 7: THE GOLDEN LIGHT
Chapter 8: MANY-EYED CREATURE
CONCLUSION

Click this link to view book, now LIVE on Amazon!